Saturday 19 January 2013

Pimp My Valentine Hunt



So we are half way through January and valentine is just around the corner and the whole of SL is getting ready to celebrate valentines day. I know that I am looking to get a new outfit for a few parties and I found this hunt a few months ago and have been waiting for it to start. Well it has started, 4 days ago to be exact! Over them four days I have been hunting for the items and so far I am loving the items which are being offered in this hunt.

You can get a HUD which is attached at the bottom of your screen and each location is shaped like a small pink pill and numbered from 1 - 103. Yes there are 103 amazing gifts in this hunt and I am only at number 40 currently, I have a lot of work ahead of me. Luckily the hunt doesn't finish till 15th February so I think I will have time to get most if not all of them and post a few of the items I get here for you all to see. 

Anyway once you click on a pill you will get the location in local chat (I found its helpful to keep it open while doing this hunt as I normally have mine closed). Once you are at the location hind the ad (pictured above) and click the small heart (it might be at a different location on the ad (i.e at the top, in a corner etc. so its easier for you to click on) which will give you the hint for that location. Each item is free just clck it and then go to buy! 

I will be posting some of the things I already have over the next few days so keep a look out for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment